Oh Em Gee……how much do you love Spring? I love this time of year because it is time for colors and fresh new looks. Now, I know you are thinking but I don’t have the money to buy new clothes for every season. Never fear your thrifty blogger friend is here – YAY! I have 5 easy and inexpensive tips that can help you add some Spring to your wardrobe. Honey, never underestimate what a pop of color can do, it literally will make you feel better and even people around you feel happier!
- Try adding a pop of color with a brightly colored handbag. I am currently in love with this bright orange Ralph Lauren tote!
2. Add brightly pants to brighten up any outfit. Check out these slim fitting pant Michael Kors pants from TJ Maxx, the fit is incredible for $39 bucks they are AMAZING!
3. I love adding a bright top with blacks and blues for a nice pop. This sweater was a steal for $12.00 at Marshalls – IINCREDIBLE!
4. Let’s not forget about the hair ladies, a nice way to add some pop for Spring is to add some highlights to your hair.
5. Last but not least……let’s not forget the SHOES! An easy way to add some color and life to any outfit is to add a brightly colored shoe!