OOTD – Mint Green Jumpsuit
What can I say Lovelies? I have a serious obsession with Jumpsuits and today’s look is sponsored by FADCOVER. I was scrolling through Pinterest which I hate to admit is one of my favorite downtime activities. I love laying on my reclining chair or sitting in my Cafe’ and just scrolling through all the pretty outfits and delicious recipes on Pinterest.
When I came across this jumpsuit, I was smitten! I went to the website and saw that it came in a variety of colors and seemed to fit the women in the photos pretty well. I decided to go ahead and order it. It was a struggle to determine the size because many of these online companies have different sizing for their clothes and many items tend to run small. So, I opted for a large and just hoped for the best!
It took about 2 weeks for my package to arrive and I nervously opened the package and ran to try it on. Much to my surprise, it was a perfect fit. It was not too long, it was a decent length for someone my size (which is about 5’3). So here are a few reasons why I love the jumper and a few reasons that could make it better.
WHY I LOVE IT:
- Very comfortable
- Comes in a variety of colors
- Nice for Shorter people like me
- Super, cute and a nice fit
WHAT WOULD I CHANGE?
- If I order another one ( which I probably will), I would order an XL, which would give me a little more length. The one I have currently is a nice length but if I ever wanted to dress it up with heels, it would be too short!
- The only other thing I would change is the fact that Jumpers are not conducive to using the lady’s room! lol…… I mean let’s face it, ladies, you have to basically get undressed when you are wearing a jumper and nature calls! But, let’s face it – it is the price we are willing to pay to look FABULOUS! Am I right? Of course, I am! (smile)
- Lastly, and of course, I am being completely mischievous! (cue evil laugh) But let me just say that if I could, I would pass a law banning designers from making these for men. I mean this whole “man rompers” trend has got to stop!
Guys, we look better in rompers or jumpers! Leave them for us!
Happy Styling Lovelies!
Jumper – FADCOVER
Watch: JORD watches – www.woodwatches.com/shefoundyou By the way, if you have not entered the JORD watch contest there is still time, you have until May 21st, 2017. Click here – www.woodwatches.com/g/shefoundyou