Today was a cold and chilly morning and I was more than happy to grab my blanket scarf and create a look that was chic, trendy and work appropriate.
I am fortunate enough to have a daytime job where I don’t have to dress very formal (or what some would call business attire) every day. I work at an institution of higher education and most of my daily interactions are with students. Some days I have to dress professional (meaning dress pants, a skirt or something along those lines) but most days I strive to find the balance between work appropriate looks that are comfortable, warm (for the current weather) and let’s not forget trendy! I created this look below at a fraction of the current retail prices. Have fun mixing patterns and creating your own fall looks!
My look for less:
1. Striped Shirt – TJ Maxx $7.99
2. Tan Faux Leather Jacket – TJ Maxx $29.00
3. High waisted dark wash skinny jeans – TJ Maxx $14.99
4. Blanket Scarf – Amazon.com $11.99
5. Boots – Steve Madden (DSW) $39.00